1. "ADJ Stage setter 8" - DC input = 12V-20VDC 500mA Min.
2. "Crown xls1500" - 250 W 120V 60Hz
3. "Denon Dj mc6000mk2" - DC input = 12V-20VDC 500mA Min.
4. "sennheiser ew100g3" - DC input = 12V-20VDC 500mA Min.
5. Apple MacBook Pro - 16.5 V -- 3.65A max
6. Benq projector - 210 W 120V 60Hz
1. A "Chauvet intimidator trio" - AC 100-240V 50/60Hz, 1A, 232 W
2. B "Chauvet intimidator trio" - AC 100-240V 50/60Hz, 1A, 232 W
3. 8 Chauvet slim par 64s - AC 100-240V 50/60Hz, 1A, 36 W x 8
4. (Usually find a different outlet for this one to be by itself) adj fog fury Jett (fog machine) - AC 100-240V 50/60Hz, 1A, 700 W
DJ requires 2 (preferably 3) individual electric outlets - DJ will provide 3 surge projectors, his own table and extension cords
With over 10 years of DJ experience and over 1000 events under his belt, Jon has had the pleasure of performing and MC’ing at countless weddings, school dances, and private events all over Southern California.
With a background in film production and musical engineering, Jon has studied and mastered numerous musical genres (Pop, Spanish, Country, EDM, Trap) and has created a live DJ show that utilizes many different tricks of the professional music and film industry (DMX controlled lighting, digital projectors, practical audio and visual effects).
The 28 year-old, Chapman University graduate, combines his skills as a life-long DJ, stand-up comedian, and musician to truly deliver a highly unique and entertaining live show!
Jon Don Myers is an all in one DJ Company including sound systems, party lights, wireless mics, karaoke/slideshow capabilities and more!
Jon Don Myers has been a “Top Thumbtack Pro” in the Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and Palm Springs areas for the past three years.